Friday 14 May 2021

READING CULTURAL GAMES ( BOSSABALL)

                              BOSSABALL

Aloha bloggers, for reading this week we choose to do cultural sports like bossaball from Spain. So we read around 5 different games from other countries there was way more sports than I thought. So that's why I choose bossaball. Bossaball looked really fun so I choose it. I did a infographic about bossaball it was really fun to make and find four facts or information. Me and my friends mostly did the same thing like my friend Erana. My favourite fact about bossaball is that volleyball and football were combined together in 2005 to make bossaball. Another fun fact about bossaball is samba referees are coaches of bossaball and not only are they coaches they are a the DJ’S TOO! Anyway here is a link to my infographic! Aloha bloggers!! HERE IS A PHOTO OF IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment