Monday 8 March 2021

LOCKDOWN 4

                                   LOCKDOWN  4

Aloha Bloggers, last week Auckland had another lockdown. It was pretty scary but luckily it was only for one week. For some odd reason it was kinda fun. The only bad reason I hated about lockdown is that I couldn't see my friends and family during it so that was pretty sad. Anyway I got to drop off some cinnamon rolls to my friend and I really missed her. That was kinda fun.

After that I hoped that we went back to level 2 next week and we did and now I am really happy that we did go back. Anyway my favourite activity for school was doing the lockdown diary. I really had fun doing it everyday. It was really fun I didn't know that we had to finish the whole slide so I was kinda sad about that.

I really loved the lockdown diary it was the best. In lockdown 1 my dad built a cool playground. The
playground had a seesaw, slide and a swing we still have all of it and played on it yesterday. It was so much fun. we decorated it with some chalks to but it rained and came off. That was sad hard work going back to nowhere. 

But today is school and I was really excited to come back after lockdown. But I was late so I was kinda mad about that. But I did see my friends and I really did missed them. Anyway we are doing blogging now which I really did miss school but we couldn't go. Anyway I am back at school ready and having fun. Hopefully you do too. Aloha bloggers and have a good day. 

CLICK ON LINK TO FIND PICTURE


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Faith,
    I found it brilliant that your dad built you a playground! He must be a great builder! That was sad that your chalk drawings came of. I've drawn on our mailbox before but sadly it all came of by about the third day! Your friend must have been really lucky to get some cinnamon rolls from you!
    Ngā mihi,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Faith my name is Lynette, from Pt England school.I think it was amazing that your dad built you a playground. I'm glad that you were excited to go back to school. Hopefully your friends enjoyed your home made cinnamon rolls.
    Awesome Job on your writing
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete